You can download the abstract PDF.
The PDF is protected by the password provided from the secretariat via e-mail.This PDF include information about access & venues, detailed programs,and index, as well as the abstracts of all the presentations.
- Professor Peter W H Holland(University of Oxford) Department of Zoology
- Zhibin Zhang (Chinese Academy of Sciences, China Beijing) Ecology
- Claus Nielsen (University of Copenhagen, Denmark) Animal evolution
- Sigeru Kuratani (RIKEN, Japan) Vertebrate evolutionary morphology
- Kiyokazu Agata (Gakushuin University, Japan) Developmental biology
- Russell G. Foster (University of Oxford, UK) Circadian neuroscience
- Thomas Cavalier-Smith (University of Oxford, UK) Evolutionary biology and cell biology
- Elly Tanaka (Center for Regenerative Therapies Dresden, Germany) Regeneration biology
- Yoshitaka Nagahama (Ehime University, Japan) Reproductive biology
- Jürgen Heinze (University of Regensburg, Germany) Reproduction, mating, and aging in social insects
- Nils Christian Stenseth (University of Oslo, Norway) Evolutionary biology
- Alison Mercer (University of Otago, New Zealand) Neuroethology: The Narishige Lecture (Special Lecture sponsored by Narishige, Co.)
- Diethard Tautz (Max Planck Institute Plön, Germany) Genome biology and molecular evolution
- John C. Wingfield (University of California Davis, USA) Environmental endocrinology
- Billie J. Swalla (University of Washington, USA) Evolutionary developmental biology
- Noriyuki Satoh (Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, Japan) Evolutionary developmental genomics
Poster presentations are an important part of this joint meeting. Participants of ICZ and ZSJ get together at the exhibition hall of OCC on Nov. 17 and 18 for poster presentation. All posters will be displayed for two full days, and discussion time will be scheduled. All participants, including plenary lecturers and symposium speakers are encouraged to bring their posters (1poster / person).
Events in the 87th Meeting of the Zoological Society of Japan (ZSJ)
Symposia, prize presentation ceremony and lectures, and public events will be held as part of the 87th Meeting of ZSJ. For more information (Japanese), please refer to its original website(Japanese).
Online program / abstract system and digital program file
Our online program/abstract system is now available.
You can browse the meeting program and abstracts on the website below with your mobile device or personal computers (Android/iOS/MacOS/Windows).
http://kcon.expcp.jp/2016-jointmeeting/ (PC site)
http://kcon.expcp.jp/2016-jointmeeting/sp/ (mobile site)
These sites request a password upon your first access.
(The password is as same as that used in "ICZZSJ_Abstracts.pdf")
Using this system, you can search sessions with keys (word, date, authors, and etc.) and manage your schedule on the web. (user sign-up is required; free). You can also download your schedule as PDF.