- Early discount registration:
- Late May - July 15, JST
- Late registration:
- July 16 - October 31, JST
You may register on-line even after November 1st at the "On-site" charge.
All participants are encouraged to attend the banquet and to enjoy traditional local meals and culture.
|Registration fee||Banquet (Nov.18)|
Here are some tips on how to register for 2016 ICZ/ZSJ in Okinawa. Please read this page carefully, and then login to the registration site. Once registered for the meeting, you can submit your abstract via abstract submission site.
- Registration payment and transaction
- Please pay your registration fee using your credit card.
- Once your registration is paid, you will receive a Registration ID via email.
You will need your Registration ID for abstract submission.
- We encourage you not to abbreviate your affiliation for your registration; e.g., please use "Massachusetts Institute of Technology" instead of "MIT".
- Abstract submission requires no additional charge.
- Registration fee does not include meals or accommodation costs.
- Extra banquet tickets for accompanying persons can be purchased upon registration.
- Cancellation policy for registration and banquet fees
All payments are refundable at 100% before October 31, at noon JST.
No refund will be made after this deadline.
Application for a visa
Application deadline: August 31 (Wednesday), 2016(Japan time)
If you need to apply for a visa to enter Japan, please make your flight arrangements as soon as possible, fill in the attached "Information sheet for visa," and send it to us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a scanned image (preferably PDF) of your passport at your earliest convenience.
Information Sheet for VISA (by WORD file)
Information Sheet for VISA (by PDF file)
Please note that it is recommended that you send us the required document and information sooner, as the approval of visa may sometime require 1 month or longer.
Registered attendees can submit abstracts by the Registration ID that you received when you registered. Please read this page carefully, and login here.
- Key dates
- July 15, JST: The online submission system will be closed.
All abstracts submitted after this deadline will not be accepted.
- Abstract submission guidelines
- Regular participants are eligible only for poster presentation.
All symposium talks will be presented by pre-determined speakers only.
- Each registered attendee may submit only one poster abstract, but may also serve as a co-author on an unlimited number of abstracts submitted by other registered attendees. Only registered attendees may serve as poster presenters.
- All participants, including plenary lecturers and symposium speakers, are also encouraged to provide a poster presentation (1 poster/person). Note that the submission of a poster abstract is necessary for poster presentations.
- All abstracts (including plenary lectures, symposia, and posters) must be submitted online through the above submission site. Abstracts received by fax, email or post will not be accepted.
- Abstract must be prepared exclusively in English.
- Each abstract should be limited to 3000 characters of body text (spaces not included), excluding the title, the authors' names and the affiliations.
- Abstracts should be proofread prior to submission, as in many cases they are published as submitted. Submitted abstracts will not be peer-reviewed for acceptance. However, we reserve the right to request some revisions if necessary.
- Abstract data cannot be altered after the online abstract submission system has closed.
Guideline for Presentation